By C. Hong, T. Yamamoto, K.H. Park, Y.Y. Kim
Read or Download Angle Closure Glaucoma PDF
Best ophthalmology books
This lavishly illustrated detailed atlas offers a complete and up to date assessment of FAF imaging in retinal ailments. It additionally compares FAF findings with different imaging innovations reminiscent of fundus picture, fluorescein- and ICG angiography in addition to optical coherence tomography.
General ophthalmologists in addition to retina experts will locate this a really valuable consultant which illustrates normal FAF features of varied retinal illnesses.
Optic nerve sheath meningioma (ONSM) is a unprecedented tumour. circumstances are typically separated into fundamental ONSM, which arises both intraorbitally or, much less typically, intracanalicularly, and secondary ONSM, which arises intracranially and hence invades the optic canal and orbit. this can be the 1st booklet to hide all very important features of the analysis and remedy of basic ONSM.
This ebook offers systematic assurance of small animal ophthalmology through randomized self-assessment case displays: built-in questions, wonderful illustrations, colour images, imaging, diagrams, tables, and specific explanatory solutions. The authors have emphasize the extra universal ophthalmic stipulations provided to veterinarians in perform with 251 illustrated instances.
- Color Atlas Of Strabismus Surgery: Strategies and Techniques
- Ophthalmology: A Pocket Textbook Atlas
- Evidence-Based Nephrology
- Ophthalmology Secrets: Questions You Will Be Asked, in the office, in the OR, on Oral Exams
- Small Incision Lenticule Extraction (SMILE): Principles, Techniques, Complication Management, and Future Concepts
Extra resources for Angle Closure Glaucoma
42. Choi JS, Kim YY. Relationship between the extent of peripheral anterior synechiae and the severity of visual field defects in primary angle-closure glaucoma. Kor J Ophthalmol 2004;18:1005. 43. Aung T, Lim MCC, Chan YH, et al. Configuration of the drainage angle, intraocular pressure, and optic disc cupping in subjects with chronic angle-closure glaucoma. Ophthalmology 2005;112:28-32. 44. Barkan O. Glaucoma: classification, cause and surgical control, results of microscopic research. Am J Ophthalmol 1938;21:1099-117.
Indb 31 16-8-2007 9:46:28 32 Yong Yeon Kim Fig. 3. Ultrasound biomicroscopic findings (upper left, pre-laser iridotomy; upper right, post-laser iridotomy) and related pre-laser gonioscopic findings in a patient with plateau iris configuration. Without indentation (lower left) focal lines show a gap between the iris and cornea. With indentation, the angle base is clearly visible and the iris contour shows the characteristic sine-wave sign. The ciliary process is placed anteriorly and there is no space between the iris and ciliary process.
20 Yang et al. compared the biometric parameters, anterior chamber depth, lens thickness, and lens position within 24 hours of presentation and again after two weeks in eyes with APAC. They found, however, there was no change observed in these parameters in both APAC-affected and fellow eyes. 21 Conclusion Ocular biometric measurement is important in the screening, diagnosis and management of angle closure patients. However, the ocular biometry is dynamic and influenced by many factors that are still not fully understood.